Owl Rock eyes $2 billion fundraise for opportunistic credit
Owl Rock Capital is targeting a $2 billion final close on its opportunistic credit strategy dubbed Owl Rock Opportunistic Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 1 day ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 1 day ago
- Apex shaves 47bp from triple A in 2017 CLO refi 1 day ago
- PGIM refis 2018 CLO with triple and double Bs wider 1 day ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 2 days ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 3 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 3 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 4 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 4 days ago