Metropolitan launches fund and finds PE sponsors 'more amenable to non-sponsored terms'
Metropolitan Partners has closed an onshore direct lending fund at $240 million. It focuses on non-sponsored companies and has not made an investment in a sponsored deal for three years. But the firm sees an increasing number of sponsored situations arising from the covid-19 disruption
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Golub goes big with first CLO eligilble for talf funding 3 hours ago
- HalseyPoint opts for rare four-year reinvestment structure in CLO 4 hours ago
- Ares prices third new US CLO since April 4 hours ago
- Gulf Stream employs 'additional issuance' option to complete novel CLO upsize 6 hours ago
- OC health check: CLOs wake up when September ends 1 day ago
- Garfunkelux gaps in as refi points to CDS orphaning 1 day ago
- Alcentra hires Mulshine as head of US distribution 1 day ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes deputy CIO to top job 1 day ago
- Selecta CDS settles with final price above bonds 1 day ago
- Selecta auction on course for mid-range CDS recovery 2 days ago