Europe rallies hard after CDX IG closes tighter for first time since June
Volatility in credit remains heightened due to the coronavirus outbreak, but movement has become two-way, with European CDS indices surging tighter today after US index CDX IG ended yesterday’s session tighter than iTraxx Europe for the first time in nine months
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- York axes European hedge funds and prioritises long duration assets as co-CIO leaves 15 hours ago
- Owl Rock prices tech-focused CLO 15 hours ago
- AB swings back to mid market CLOs with $346.8 million new issue 16 hours ago
- Invesco scores tightest three-year triple A print with first US CLO in 12 months 16 hours ago
- CBAM prices first five-year CLO since March sell off 17 hours ago
- Investment grade rallies hard on hopes of end to US deadlock 1 day ago
- Zambia triggers failure to pay credit event 1 day ago
- Nassau looks to build in energy and infrastructure debt with big hire 1 day ago
- Energy and transport names lead way as compression trades gain 2 days ago
- BNP Paribas AM names CIOs for real estate and infra debt 2 days ago