Hamilton Lane shakes up European leadership
Private markets manager Hamilton Lane has promoted two of its personnel in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, as the $481 billion firm is looking to boost its growth efforts through the region
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: Antares and Wells Fargo press reset to lead market 1 hour ago
- Euro CLO league tables: cramming a year's worth of work in two months 1 hour ago
- Global CLO league tables - April 2021 YTD 1 hour ago
- CLOs at a glance (May 2021) 5 hours ago
- CLOs cushioned as regulators get more comfortable on Sofr 5 hours ago
- Park Square collects €1.8 billion for European mezz debt fund 5 hours ago
- Telecom Italia spreads dial up as Draghi disconnects network plan 5 hours ago
- LP round up: $3.2 billion flows to 21 managers as private credit illiquidity premium holds firm 1 day ago
- Carlyle and Aflac officials lead new ACC committee with ESG template outlined as priority 1 day ago
- Credit and stocks regain composure on rates as oil hits new heights 1 day ago