ResponsAbility collects $151 million for impact private debt securitsiation fund
Facebook, the European Investment Bank and the government of Luxembourg are just some of the investment sources for the $151 million clean energy impact debt fund. The fund is structured in a similar way to a CLO – with responsAbility offering investors various risk tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Another EM portfolio manager leaves NNIP for William Blair 1 day ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 1 day ago
- Minnesota pension slates $600 million to four credit funds 2 days ago
- Ohio pension makes commitment to private credit 2 days ago
- Sound Point launches distressed debt fund with $70 million 2 days ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: a year comes undone in a week as world faces coronavirus moment of truth 6 hours ago
- Rhode Island pension moves into EM debt 6 hours ago
- Pretium buys Latigo to boost distressed capabilities 7 hours ago
- US pension picks Aberdeen Standard for EM debt mandate 8 hours ago
- Crossover hits widest print since September, 70bp back from the tights 1 day ago