Golub BDC originates $271 million in bumper Q4
Golub Capital BDC disclosed last week that it had originated $271.1 million in middle-market investment for the quarter ending 31 December 2019
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert less than 1 hour ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters less than 1 hour ago
- Libor basis risk undermines Q3 CLO equity distributions less than 1 hour ago
- New funds move in as tranche trades take off less than 1 hour ago
- Points up front: Introducing Downton Flux less than 1 hour ago
- Banks and high yield corps lead charge as results prompt European rally 1 day ago
- PennantPark and Pantheon launch private credit joint venture 1 day ago
- Aon wraps up fundraising for $350 million opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- Castlelake targets $750 million for add-on to fifth distressed fund 1 day ago
- ICG plans €1 billion European special situations recovery fund 2 days ago