Private credit growth helps Hamilton Lane 13% growth in AUM
Alternative manager Hamilton Lane has reached $481 billion in assets under management and advice as of September, with credit funds supporting the organisation’s growth
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: Antares and Wells Fargo press reset to lead market less than 1 hour ago
- Euro CLO league tables: cramming a year's worth of work in two months less than 1 hour ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM and JP Morgan lead the way as refis take over less than 1 hour ago
- Global CLO league tables - April 2021 YTD less than 1 hour ago
- CLOs cushioned as regulators get more comfortable on Sofr 4 hours ago
- Park Square collects €1.8 billion for European mezz debt fund 4 hours ago
- Telecom Italia spreads dial up as Draghi disconnects network plan 4 hours ago
- Carlyle and Aflac officials lead new ACC committee with ESG template outlined as priority 1 day ago
- Credit and stocks regain composure on rates as oil hits new heights 1 day ago
- Lafayette Square hires Prudential's head of impact investing 1 day ago