Traders face Monday deadline for manufactured credit event protocol
Interested parties have until Monday to sign up to a protocol aimed at stamping out narrowly tailored credit events from the CDS market, with the International Swaps & Derivatives Association having given extensions on the original deadline
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PineBridge prices fourth European CLO reset of 2021 14 hours ago
- Ex-NatWest Markets CLO structuring head lands on buy side 16 hours ago
- Niagara falls: CLO spreads come down in Blackstone refi to highlight 2019 v 2021 basis 19 hours ago
- Q2 senior and junior CLO spreads appear to converge as Sound Point prints new deal 19 hours ago
- LSTA, LMA and Elfa publish standardised ESG questionnaire for CLO managers 20 hours ago
- Ex-CEO Dondero ordered to pay Highland for breaching restraining order 3 days ago
- KKR flies into aviation lending with new $800 million platform 3 days ago
- HIG WhiteHorse adds Dach head to European direct lending team 4 days ago
- Capital Group hires senior portfolio manager from AB in London 4 days ago
- Credit indices hit impasse after US high yield returns to pre-covid tights 4 days ago