Traders face Monday deadline for manufactured credit event protocol
Interested parties have until Monday to sign up to a protocol aimed at stamping out narrowly tailored credit events from the CDS market, with the International Swaps & Derivatives Association having given extensions on the original deadline
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 23 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 1 day ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: first time managers crack the top five 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 1 day ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 1 day ago
- US pension allocates $150 million to private credit 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 1 day ago
- Astor and Armory team up for US mid-market credit interval fund 2 days ago
- Dean Foods CDS to have one deliverable, with 80 cent pay-out indicated 2 days ago
- Pantheon appoints ex-Star Mountain official as head of global private debt 3 days ago