Kames names replacement as CEO steps down after six years
The UK fund manager has appointed its chief investment officer as interim CEO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 8 hours ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 8 hours ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 8 hours ago
- Curves and skews come back into play as CDS volumes swell 8 hours ago
- Index tranche volumes go into overdrive as CSOs stall 8 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 10 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago