LCH's French unit adds first Japanese clearing member
Mizuho has signed up as the first Japanese clearing member of LCH SA, the French clearing unit of London Stock Exchange-owned LCH Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- The Last Tranche with Guggenheim's Duffy: CLOs will pay more for loans than today’s index prices 1 day ago
- Big US banks pull back from CLO primary market to preserve cash 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 1 day ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Apollo blasts its way to top spot 1 day ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 1 day ago
- Ex-Morgan Stanley CLO head joins blockchain firm to "change world of finance" 1 day ago
- Curve trades in focus as US high yield surges tighter 2 days ago
- Distressed to the nines: Noble joins CDX HY default tally 2 days ago
- Banks and high yield corps lead charge as results prompt European rally 3 days ago
- PennantPark and Pantheon launch private credit joint venture 3 days ago