Cambridge University appoints CIO
The University of Cambridge has named a CIO who previously served at instutituions such as the BBC and Virgin
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 18 hours ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 22 hours ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 22 hours ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 22 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 23 hours ago
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 1 day ago
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 2 days ago
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 3 days ago
- Deadline just hours away for CDS users to sign Isda protocol 5 days ago
- Direct lenders' unitranche greed poses challenge to CLO sourcing 5 days ago