Connecticut $36 billion pension hires first chief risk officer
The Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds has hired its first-ever chief risk officer
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 7 hours ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 7 hours ago
- Sidecars give CLOs a shot at driving restructurings 7 hours ago
- Points up front: Channelling Twain, Agent Smith and Mike Tyson 7 hours ago
- It’s all going to plan 7 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 9 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago