Lombard Odier expands sustainability team
Lombard Odier has bolstered its sustainability capabilities with the appointments of Christopher Kaminker and Ebba Lepage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore less than 1 hour ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 3 hours ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 4 hours ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 4 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 4 hours ago
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 1 day ago
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 2 days ago
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 2 days ago
- Deadline just hours away for CDS users to sign Isda protocol 5 days ago
- Direct lenders' unitranche greed poses challenge to CLO sourcing 5 days ago