UBS pushes into private credit as part of private markets expansion
UBS has launched a global private capital markets team, which includes a new emphasis on private credit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 8 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 8 hours ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 8 hours ago
- Trading places: it can pay to bet on the little guy 8 hours ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 8 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 10 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago