Rhode Island pension backs Clearlake credit fund
Rhode Island Employees Retirement Systems Pooled Trust is set to commit $30 million to Clearlake Opportunities Partners II, according to documents from an investment commission meeting seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO resets poised to return despite wide liability spreads 1 hour ago
- Managers look to sell double B-rated CLOs at par again 1 hour ago
- Stunning January rally means CLOs are back in business 1 hour ago
- CLO M&A hits new heights with anticipated Assured deal 1 hour ago
- P&G launches leveraged European CLO fund Zoo5 1 hour ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 23 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 1 day ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago