Credit Suisse adds special situations trading head among raft of hires
Credit Suisse has continued to build momentum in its credit business with the hire of a managing director to head special situations and loan trading with its Europe, Middle East and Africa credit products business, following on from nine others across its London and New York credit business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO rollover rate slumps amid refi/reset surge 2 days ago
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 2 days ago
- Euro CLO mezz spreads leak wider but seniors hold firm as ICG resets 3 days ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 3 days ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 3 days ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 3 days ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 4 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 4 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 5 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 5 days ago