BNP Paribas Wealth appoints head of private equity and private debt investments
The appointment supports what the firm sees as "a significant pick up in clients’ appetite" for the asset classes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 18 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 19 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: first time managers crack the top five 19 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 19 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 19 hours ago
- US pension allocates $150 million to private credit 19 hours ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 1 day ago
- Astor and Armory team up for US mid-market credit interval fund 1 day ago
- Dean Foods CDS to have one deliverable, with 80 cent pay-out indicated 2 days ago
- Pantheon appoints ex-Star Mountain official as head of global private debt 2 days ago