Kartesia fills vacancy in DACH with key hire from Bayside
Kartesia has hired Guiseppe Mirante as its head of credit opportunities for DACH, according to an announcement today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business less than 1 hour ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 10 hours ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 10 hours ago
- Sidecars give CLOs a shot at driving restructurings 10 hours ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 10 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 12 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago