Alaska pension commits $545 million to seven credit funds
Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation has earmarked $545 million to funds across the credit spectrum across Q2, according to 27 February board documentation
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Morgan Stanley promotes official to sole head of CLOs as colleague takes on new cap intro role 6 hours ago
- FS issues loan triple As in first 2021 CLO 11 hours ago
- Birch Grove takes second whack at new CLO market 11 hours ago
- Ares prints CLO backed only by loans 11 hours ago
- Octagon slashes 55bp from CLO funding costs by resetting 2020 deal 12 hours ago
- SVP doubles assets from 2020 as it launches $5 billion distressed fund 12 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM rakes in $1.6 billion for junior debt fund 1 day ago
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 1 day ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 1 day ago
- Silver Point raises $2 billion for direct lending 1 day ago