M&G structured credit PM takes on bigger fixed income origination role
The structured credit portfolio manager, who is based in Europe, changes focus to sourcing investment opportunities across all areas of fixed income
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 14 hours ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 1 day ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 1 day ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 1 day ago
- Past returns: GoldenTree CLO trades over par 1 day ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 1 day ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 3 days ago