Värde picks up $250 million for Asia credit fund in just four months
Värde Partners has gained $250 million total sales in just four months for its Asia-focused credit fund, US regulatory filings show
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 million in distressed debt 9 days ago
- Emerging market CDS trading slumped in Q2, finds Emta 9 days ago
- Buy iTraxx Europe equity tranche risk but sell Crossover mezz, says JP Morgan 12 days ago
- Japan Post Bank's CLO book grows fastest of top five buyers 12 days ago
- Carval fashions 'flexible' global multi-strategy credit hedge fund 13 days ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 1 day ago
- Pemberton pulls in €3.5 billion for European direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Minnesota pension slates $100 million for private credit 2 days ago
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 2 days ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 2 days ago