Schroders deepens commitment to real estate debt
Schroders has made a minority investment in a middle-market commercial real estate provider, to "offer more private debt opportunities that meet the growing investor need for compelling fixed income returns"
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO pricing lab: let’s refi like it’s 2017 8 hours ago
- BofA and Citi unveil multi-dealer platform for CLOs and loans 9 hours ago
- Head of US CLO syndication leaves Deutsche Bank 11 hours ago
- Marble Point splits triple Bs in first new issue CLO of 2021 3 days ago
- Blackstone stands tall with tightest US CLO print of the month 3 days ago
- "IG investors might want to rethink the instrument, but they need not fear rising rates just yet" 3 days ago
- US private credit deals set to increase but flexible terms may not remain, finds Katten 3 days ago
- Travel company CDS soars wider as bond issue converts to concern 3 days ago
- Another structured credit PM leaves BlueBay 3 days ago
- Dutch telco CDS leaps on private equity rumours 4 days ago