Credit specialist poaches Goldman Sach's Eric Muller in New York
Credit specialist Oak Hill Advisors has hired New York-based Eric Muller from Goldman Sachs Group, according to a market source
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allstate produces curve-flattening, benchmark-setting CLO as five-year triple As hit 99bp less than 1 hour ago
- Resurgent CSO market bets on ESG and new equity 3 hours ago
- CLO guys shouldn't feel quite as self-important as us Welsh... But you are in a pretty amazing spot 3 hours ago
- Answering the “what if?” question 3 hours ago
- CLO naysayers have made arb and cov-lite into dirty words — that should now change 3 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 1 day ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 1 day ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 1 day ago
- It's all relative: CLOs march tighter as macro traders open positive CDS skews 1 day ago
- Credit fundraising: ESG centre stage as capital pours into new strategies 2 days ago