Credit Suisse reports annual loss - but insists it's on the mend
Credit Suisse has reported an annual loss for 2017 – posting a full year net loss attribute to shareholders of CHF983 million ($1.05 billion) in its earnings release today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business less than 1 hour ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 10 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 10 hours ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 10 hours ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 10 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 12 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago