Goldman stymies pension funds’ fraud class action move in Abacus CDO case
A US Appeals Court in New York has ruled that a shareholder lawsuit accusing Goldman Sachs of fraud cannot proceed as a class action
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 2 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 3 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 3 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 3 hours ago
- Black Diamond CLO fails with buy back offer 7 hours ago
- Argentina auction deliverables list points to lower recovery than CDS 7 hours ago
- Direct lenders weigh options as next round of funding nears: Creditflux webinar 9 hours ago
- Intelsat CDS set for deemed auction today at 100% recovery 1 day ago
- Argentina rallies sharply as DC sets credit event auction date 1 day ago
- Pretium hires managing director for bankruptcy and distressed from Lehman Brothers Holdings 1 day ago