Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong
Nomura has appointed an experienced debt specialist as managing director and head of debt capital markets for Asia (excluding Japan), according to an internal memo seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Diverging views emerge over performance of ESG investing, RBC survey reveals 1 day ago
- Beechbrook adds ex-Lloyds official to lead deal origination in Midlands 1 day ago
- Creditflux launches inaugural survey of CSO market 6 days ago
- Credit CIO Finch leaves GLG 6 days ago
- Cordet confirms senior direct lending appointment in London 6 days ago
- Kartesia opens Munich office for new hire Mirante 16 hours ago
- Cerberus scores $100 million add-on for SMA as LPs favour existing relationships 18 hours ago
- Highland LP’s bankruptcy could trigger power grab, as hunt for assets begins 1 day ago
- Public private sector partnership launches impact debt fund 1 day ago
- Thomas Cook CDS buyers face bond squeeze as DC ejects 2023 notes from auction 1 day ago