Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong
Nomura has appointed an experienced debt specialist as managing director and head of debt capital markets for Asia (excluding Japan), according to an internal memo seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aviva expands ESG private debt capabilities 1 day ago
- Massachusetts pension seeks emerging market debt manager 1 day ago
- Date set for long-delayed Steinhoff auction, with two deliverables 2 days ago
- Black Diamond hires veteran distressed debt specialist 2 days ago
- China ambitions checked in final roll lists for iTraxx and CDX indices 5 days ago
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 9 hours ago
- Maryland pension allocates $25 million to evergreen private debt fund 13 hours ago
- Connection backs European CLO fund 13 hours ago
- AnaCap hits €1 billion hard cap for European credit opps fund 13 hours ago
- Texas pension to lift direct lending budget to $250 million 14 hours ago