Antares teams up with Bain for direct lending after LStar JV ends
The joint venture, to be named the Antares Bain Capital Complete Financing Solution, replaces Antares’ previous unitranche product, Middle Market Growth Program
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 9 hours ago
- Sidecars give CLOs a shot at driving restructurings 9 hours ago
- Primary equity investor shortage fuels issuance fear 9 hours ago
- CLOs at a glance: global market hits post-outbreak high 9 hours ago
- It takes just a few CLO collateral managers selling into the distressed community to start cracks forming 9 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 11 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago