Acis's legal battle with former partner takes new turn
The legal battle between Josh Terry and Highland affiliate Acis Capital Management shows no sign of slowing down, with Terry – a former partner in Acis, who co-founded the firm in 2011 --issuing a fresh legal motion in the case
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO trading lab: Octagon CLO comes out top in CLO double B spike 22 hours ago
- CLO PM set to leave PGIM ahead of move to London-based manager 23 hours ago
- CSAM teams up with Nomura on new issue CLO for first time 3 days ago
- First Eagle teams with BNP Paribas on US CLO 3 days ago
- US CLO triple As hit 132bp as Fortress teams with two arrangers 3 days ago
- Morgan Stanley IM hires MD to private credit and equity team 3 days ago
- Deerpath closes $1.1 billion US lower mid-market direct lending fund 5 days ago
- Schroders and Oaktree launch global credit ucits fund 5 days ago
- Adams Street taps former Churchill official as private credit partner 5 days ago
- Credit underperformance resumes as equity turns corner 6 days ago