Highland appoints chief strategy officer with Washington and Wall Street know-how
Highland Capital Management has expanded its executive leadership team by announcing a new chief strategy officer and head of thematic investing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Points up front: There are lies, damn lies and awards pitches 23 hours ago
- Anchorage markets CLO with MVOC test 23 hours ago
- CLOs wrestle back control of the European loan market 23 hours ago
- Complacency rules after rally in run-up to UK election 23 hours ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 23 hours ago
- Devon pension backs Brunel private debt portfolio 23 hours ago
- Hong Kong manager bolsters team ahead of Asian private credit fund launch 1 day ago
- Deans Foods auction delivers big lunch for CDS protection buyers 1 day ago
- Green credit programme reaches €253 million at first close 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs AM explores interval structure for credit fund 2 days ago