Adams Street adds Ares private credit specialist to its New York office
Adams Street Partners has expanded its private credit team with the addition of former Ares Management official Justin Lawrence.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CarVal comes clean with ESG CLO platform launch 2 days ago
- Mizuho keeps big European CLO plans on track with senior hire after key CLO figure leaves 2 days ago
- Blackstone establishes 112bp as spread to beat with tight CLO triple As 3 days ago
- CIFC joins post-covid CLO resetters 3 days ago
- Benefit Street 2019 CLO cuts nearly 30bp from cost of debt 3 days ago
- King Street raises $1.2 billion for first global credit drawdown fund 3 days ago
- UK pension allocates £2.1 billion to CQS, Neuberger and Oaktree 3 days ago
- Former Barings co-head of North American private finance lands at US direct lender 5 days ago
- It's all relative: IG index drifts wide of 50bp as European CLO triple Bs outperform 5 days ago
- HIG closes $1.65 billion US direct lending fund focused on non-sponsored deals 6 days ago