Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap
New York-based mid market lender Freedom 3 has set up a joint venture with KCap Financial, the listed parent company of credit managers Trimaran Advisors and Katonah Debt Advisors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 1 hour ago
- CLO Census 2020 to open next week - make sure your firm is listed 3 hours ago
- NYL markets five-year CLO with spreads poised to move tighter than Q4 7 hours ago
- Canyon prints its first reinvesting CLO of 2020 as junior debt tightens 7 hours ago
- Aegon matches BlackRock for tightest CLO triple A print since March 8 hours ago
- Banks regain composure to lead rallying charge 6 hours ago
- Blackstone raises $8 billion for 'largest real estate debt fund ever' 9 hours ago
- BTIG appoints two loan managing directors to London team 1 day ago
- Curves steepen as roll shifts risk from the front end 1 day ago
- Index roll brings sea change for US/Europe relative value 1 day ago