Avenue loses another key European credit portfolio manager
An experienced credit PM has left Avenue to join a $2.3 billion fund manager in a new role
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 7 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 7 hours ago
- Sidecars give CLOs a shot at driving restructurings 7 hours ago
- Fund performance: CLO funds keep up the momentum for second month running 7 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance (July 2020) 7 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 9 hours ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 1 day ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 1 day ago
- ELF Capital completes spin out of ESO’s German direct lending platform 2 days ago
- DC agrees to rule on Wirecard, putting Europe's first 2020 CDS auction in sight 2 days ago