Bfinance hires to its London and Sydney offices
Pension fund consultant Bfinance has made three hires to its team
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 9 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 9 hours ago
- Euro loan trading: CLOs hang up on top speed-dial contact 1 day ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers flee Acosta but gorge on Buckeye 1 day ago
- Onex resets debut euro CLO with triple As printing at 100bp 1 day ago
- US pension allocates $150 million to private credit 9 hours ago
- BNP Paribas AM set to launch Nest-like private credit offer to UK pensions 1 day ago
- Astor and Armory team up for US mid-market credit interval fund 1 day ago
- Dean Foods CDS to have one deliverable, with 80 cent pay-out indicated 2 days ago
- Pantheon appoints ex-Star Mountain official as head of global private debt 2 days ago