Societe Generale emerging markets and financials trader exits bank
Veteran credit trader leaves French bank in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Points up front: There are lies, damn lies and awards pitches 8 hours ago
- Managers amend CLO structures amid refinancing ripple 8 hours ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 8 hours ago
- Complacency rules after rally in run-up to UK election 8 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 8 hours ago
- Devon pension backs Brunel private debt portfolio 7 hours ago
- Hong Kong manager bolsters team ahead of Asian private credit fund launch 9 hours ago
- Deans Foods auction delivers big lunch for CDS protection buyers 1 day ago
- Green credit programme reaches €253 million at first close 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs AM explores interval structure for credit fund 1 day ago