German Ucits manager gets outsized returns from Caesars trade
Caesars has been kind to one German manager, who is slowly taking profits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic 23 days ago
- I still love to sit in front of computer screens to try and understand markets 3 months ago
- Index tranche levels spike as investors advance into equity 3 months ago
- Munich-based Xaia launches unique credit curve trade fund 3 years ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 1 day ago
- Pemberton pulls in €3.5 billion for European direct lending fund 1 day ago
- Minnesota pension slates $100 million for private credit 1 day ago
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 2 days ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 2 days ago