California pension fund short-lists six managers for credit mandate
A California pension fund has narrowed down the search for an opportunistic credit manager to six names
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- UK pension pool to launch maiden private credit offering 3 days ago
- Oaktree prices one of the largest new CLOs of the year 3 days ago
- CLO investor looks to offload US and European anchor equity positions 5 days ago
- US pension fund to invest $490 million in private credit by 2023 6 days ago
- Calpers misses returns target despite fixed income outperformance 9 days ago
- Galapagos has triggered failure-to-pay credit event, says DC 2 days ago
- GSO adds $10 billion to inflows with direct lending, structured credit and energy 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley joins participating bidders for Weatherford CDS auction 2 days ago
- GLG confirms two portfolio manager hires for distressed unit in London 2 days ago
- Asia CDS index overhaul posits 50% constituent change 2 days ago