German lender shares an update on struggling cocos
UniCredit spreads tighten as the bank unveils plan, while NordLB’s restructuring plans still won’t help coupon skipping bonds
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders expose themselves to Brexit bungle 1 month ago
- Regulation stifles SRTs, but banks and investors revel in quarter-four outperformance 9 months ago
- AT1s should be highly valued, not feared 9 months ago
- Trups CDO spreads shift wide of late 2018 levels as EJF produces $314 million deal 9 months ago
- Former BlueMountain portfolio manager resurfaces at KKR 1 year ago
- Goldman Sachs AM merges public and private BDC 9 hours ago
- Pennsylvania pension creates private credit bucket 1 day ago
- No 2020 recession, cyclical bonds will outperform and CLOs won't crash, says BNP Paribas 1 day ago
- First Eagle buys US CLO manager THL Credit 1 day ago
- Danish pension backs green bonds 1 day ago