Fund manager stands tall as its financials exposure delivers
Eiffel Investment posts 1.4% return as subordinated bank debt performs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Eiffel seeks ESG loans as French lenders adopt LuxFlag label 3 months ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 3 months ago
- Eiffel launches private debt impact fund 7 months ago
- Eiffel proves you don’t need to guess oil prices to pick good oil bonds 3 years ago
- E&P position boosts Eiffel's credit opps fund 3 years ago
- Bloodbath in primary as credit bleeds months of profit 13 hours ago
- Minnesota pension slates $600 million to four credit funds 13 hours ago
- Ohio pension makes commitment to private credit 14 hours ago
- Sound Point launches distressed debt fund with $70 million 14 hours ago
- McClatchy initial list points to 48 cent CDS pay-out 1 day ago