Fund manager stands tall as its financials exposure delivers
Eiffel Investment posts 1.4% return as subordinated bank debt performs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LP round-up: mighty Oaks win $1 billion apiece from Calpers 18 days ago
- Eiffel seeks ESG loans as French lenders adopt LuxFlag label 7 months ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 7 months ago
- Eiffel launches private debt impact fund 11 months ago
- Eiffel proves you don’t need to guess oil prices to pick good oil bonds 3 years ago
- Europe outshines US despite caution on inflows and second wave 22 hours ago
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 23 hours ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 2 days ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 2 days ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 2 days ago