Kames financials specialist heads to rival fund manager
An experienced financials specialist has switched to a firm in Edinburgh to work on fixed income opportunities
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cambridge University appoints CIO 2 days ago
- Connecticut $36 billion pension hires first chief risk officer 4 days ago
- Pretium returns with first CLO of the year amid personnel changes 4 days ago
- Buy iTraxx Europe equity tranche risk but sell Crossover mezz, says JP Morgan 4 days ago
- BlueMountain buyout to bring CLO equity shift, funding pledge and Feldstein payout 4 days ago
- Big questions for CDS shorters as Isda protocol countdown begins 1 day ago
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 1 day ago
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 in distressed debt 1 day ago
- Emerging market CDS trading slumped in Q2, finds Emta 1 day ago
- CDX EM undergoes second rules overhaul in as many rolls 1 day ago