Highland stands down from Crusader hedge fund after investor protest
Highland Capital Management has today stepped aside from its role as manager of Highland Crusader Fund after investors successfully petitioned in the Delaware court of chancery to remove the firm from its post
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: 71% of equity positions trade as supply picks up 1 month ago
- WhiteStar hires Highland portfolio manager to grow CLO investment business 2 months ago
- Highland names new co-CIO 4 months ago
- CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments 4 months ago
- Highland Crusader Fund dispute re-ignites in Delaware court 5 months ago
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 18 hours ago
- Maryland pension allocates $25 million to evergreen private debt fund 22 hours ago
- Connection backs European CLO fund 22 hours ago
- AnaCap hits €1 billion hard cap for European credit opps fund 23 hours ago
- Texas pension to lift direct lending budget to $250 million 23 hours ago