New York pension fund digs deep for $750 million allocation to credit
A direct lender and a leading distressed debt manager have earned support from the New York State Common Retirement Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: Antares and Wells Fargo press reset to lead market less than 1 hour ago
- Points up front: Abrdn finds text appeal 4 hours ago
- Fund performance: Lightning strikes twice as range of credit funds deliver 4 hours ago
- Credit hedge funds (May 2021) 4 hours ago
- Credit funds at a glance (May 2021) 4 hours ago
- Park Square collects €1.8 billion for European mezz debt fund 4 hours ago
- Telecom Italia spreads dial up as Draghi disconnects network plan 5 hours ago
- Carlyle and Aflac officials lead new ACC committee with ESG template outlined as priority 1 day ago
- Credit and stocks regain composure on rates as oil hits new heights 1 day ago
- Lafayette Square hires Prudential's head of impact investing 1 day ago