Seix launches credit strategy for tentative investors
New Jersey-based Seix Investment Advisors has launched a new credit strategy which is targeting investors who are looking for a cautious approach to enter or re-enter the credit market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Seix upsizes 2016 CLO by over $100 million with reset via Mizuho 10 days ago
- Seix widens horizons with first Goldman-arranged CLO 2 months ago
- Seix CLO head lines up for New York City Marathon in support of cancer hospital 6 months ago
- Philadelphia Energy bankruptcy tars nine CLO managers with $241 million exposure 6 months ago
- Managers slide down term curve 9 months ago
- US pension looks to put $60 million in private debt as older funds wind down 2 days ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 2 days ago
- Calpers backs proposal exempting private debt disclosure 2 days ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 2 days ago
- Sacramento pension earmarks $150 million for private credit in 2020 2 days ago