UBS picks up flow loan trader in London
Flow loan trader joins Swiss lender after leaving rival dealer
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 1 day ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 2 days ago
- Managers prepare for new habits in post-lockdown world 2 days ago
- They said it: Can I be a bond investor and invest in Netflix? 2 days ago
- Canadian pension Imco outlines two-year $6 billion credit plans 2 days ago
- Europe outshines US despite caution on inflows and second wave 1 day ago
- Andera collects €500 million for sponsorless mezzanine debt fund 1 day ago
- Direct lender Apera bolsters Munich office with UniCredit hire 2 days ago
- Wide-end credits sharply diverge in firming market 3 days ago
- Wirecard triggers first European CDS credit event of 2020 3 days ago