Credit sales veteran joins asset manager after leaving SocGen in London
Fixed income sales specialist joins asset manager for an emerging market trading role in London
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 2 days ago
- Two CLO researchers leave Nomura in New York 3 days ago
- Wells Fargo CLO co-head set to leave 3 days ago
- Whiting Petroleum CDS gaps wider as it engages debt advisors 3 days ago
- Standard Chartered looks to expand London CLO trading team 4 days ago
- ArrowMark completes purchase of StoneCastle's asset manager 2 days ago
- Italian pension fund seeks greater exposure to private debt 2 days ago
- New York pension fund puts emphasis on sustainability with $800m credit allocation 2 days ago
- Axa terminates $14 billion fixed income mandate with AB as it takes assets in-house 2 days ago
- AlbaCore closes €1.5 billion direct lending fund nearly 60% deployed 3 days ago