Los Angeles pension fund eyes $350 million splurge on hedge funds
A large US pension fund is looking to give its existing fund of hedge fund managers a total of $350 million to invest
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSAM raises $15.2 billion mezzanine debt fund 16 days ago
- LA pension awards $675 million to illiquid credit managed account 1 month ago
- Permira closes sixth CLO junior debt and equity fund 1 month ago
- LDI funds prepare for return to CLOs and ABS early next year 1 month ago
- Carlyle targets $6.5 billion for credit opps fund 1 month ago
- ICG holds first close on US private credit fund 3 days ago
- European credit specialist rejoins Allspring 3 days ago
- Luxembourg regulator fines Pemberton after 2020 on-site inspection 3 days ago
- Panagram launches ETF for junior CLO debt 4 days ago
- Investcorp hires Alcentra official as private credit co-head steps down 6 days ago