Los Angeles pension fund eyes $350 million splurge on hedge funds
A large US pension fund is looking to give its existing fund of hedge fund managers a total of $350 million to invest
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sovereign wealth funds empower direct lenders 11 days ago
- Air Canada pension allocates $110 million to Pretium 13 days ago
- Owl Rock recieves $1 billion allocation from California pension 13 days ago
- LP round up: $5 billion flows to credit as private market allocations increase 24 days ago
- Barings and PGIM win loan and structured credit mandates as pension puts £2.7bn in credit 25 days ago
- New credit hedge fund manager hires from Man GLG in London 16 hours ago
- Edelweiss collects $900 million for Indian private credit fund 18 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: sometimes you have to dive deep to find value 3 days ago
- US private credit Q3 default rate halves to 4.2%: Proskauer 3 days ago
- Lazard AM adds boutique's four-person long/short credit team 3 days ago