Magnetar earns $50 million for new energy credit fund
A US pension fund has allocated to a new energy strategy launched by Magnetar Capital
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Four managers win lucrative $700 million credit mandate 1 month ago
- LP round-up: Champaign pension raises a glass (or bucket) to private credit 10 months ago
- Magnetar wins $400 million for illiquid credit mandate 11 months ago
- Magnetar poaches former KKR private credit specialist 3 years ago
- Magnetar shoots for the stars with plans for $1 billion fund 3 years ago
- Single Bs and periphery in favour as European HY market deleverages: BofA 15 hours ago
- Prytania and Scio strike partnership with UK SME lender 15 hours ago
- Audax closes fifth junior debt fund at $1.9 billion 18 hours ago
- Shenkman closes debut drawdown fund at $325 million 1 day ago
- LP round up: $3.2 billion flows to 21 managers as private credit illiquidity premium holds firm 1 day ago