Tel Aviv-based Diamond Capital launches subordinated debt fund
Tel Aviv-based Diamond Capital has launched the Appletree Subordinated Debt Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG appoints CEO and makes several promotions including new co-CIO 18 hours ago
- Onex claims three new US CLO equity investors 18 hours ago
- AB joins ranks of BSL CLO managers with debut transaction 19 hours ago
- Fortress prices first BSL CLO in over a year 19 hours ago
- CSAM returns to five-year CLO structures with new issue deal 19 hours ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 1 day ago
- BMO caters to Europeans with new US mid market loan fund 1 day ago
- Former Brevan Howard PM rejoins and brings macro funds with him 1 day ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System triggers restructuring credit event 2 days ago
- Credit sell off picks up pace as lockdown shadows deepen 2 days ago