Brevan Howard recruits CLO trading chief in structured credit push
The former head of European CLO trading at a major bank is one of two top-level hires made by Brevan Howard
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Moving fast pays off for hedge funds 1 hour ago
- Differences emerge in shape of new CLO bond buckets 1 hour ago
- European CLO and loan spreads jostle in tight race 1 hour ago
- High yield fund sets pace with 22% return in January 1 hour ago
- Points up front: Revlon repayment was Bad Day at the office 1 hour ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 1 day ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 1 day ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 1 day ago
- It's all relative: CLOs march tighter as macro traders open positive CDS skews 1 day ago
- Credit fundraising: ESG centre stage as capital pours into new strategies 1 day ago