GSAM targets energy credit fund, says New York Times
Media reports claim Goldman Sachs' asset management arm is marketing a new energy-focused debt fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Assurant outsources investment management 5 months ago
- Goldman Sachs makes progress on ramping $1 billion mid-market fund 3 years ago
- GSAM buys stake in new CLO manager's private equity parent 4 years ago
- GSAM set to wave goodbye to CLO management ahead of big vote 4 years ago
- GSAM official moves to sustainable investor Pax 5 years ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System triggers restructuring credit event 12 hours ago
- Credit sell off picks up pace as lockdown shadows deepen 14 hours ago
- Ares holds €6.97 billion first close on European direct lending fund 21 hours ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System posed as restructuring credit event 1 day ago
- Direct lending green shoots flourish despite fundraising plunge 1 day ago